Monday, March 15, 2010

East Coast Bound




As we prepare to make our journey home to Georgia, I will say I will miss several things about our being in Arizona. The weather and sunsets here are amazing! Today I was able to lay out while Caleb took his nap. The skies were blue as the ocean and the temperature perfect (mid 70s). I know I would not have been able to lay out today if we were in Georgia! The mountains surrounding us are also beautiful to look at each day on our daily walks. The desert has a different kind of beauty that takes a bit of getting used to, but once I did I have really enjoyed it. I will also miss our walks to the nearby park for Caleb to swing, and the ability to walk to the grocery store, library and Target. I will miss our simple days and our adventure out West. However, with all of that being said I am so excited and longing to get back to Atlanta. Being close to family, friends, and our church has definitely been missed. We are so blessed by all three that sometimes it takes being away for a little while to realize just how much all of those things mean to me. The countdown is now on for April to come and our journey back East.

1 comment:

Our Family's Story... said...

Hey girl! Let's get together when you get back:)