Thursday, October 21, 2010

Tagged.....

So I was "tagged" by my friend Sherri to answer the following questions, so here goes :)

1. What's your most embarrassing moment?
Do I really have to share this?!?! I have tried to forget :) OK so I do have several, but one that immediately comes to mind is in 5th grade while walking back to a friends house with her and 2 boys our age that we liked I "expelled gas" (as my mom would say) LOUDLY from laughing in which I tried to blame it on my shoes which were unfortunately in my hands so clearly it couldn't have been my shoes so I just had to take the teasing and deal with it! Why is farting ALWAYS embarrassing, but also so funny!

2. How did you meet your husband/fiance?
Josh and I met at our church Buckhead Community Church through a new singles gathering. We began to hang out in a large group (often) and then he asked me out on the churches Labor Day retreat for singles at the beach in Destin under a sky full of shooting stars. God really set him up perfectly for a romantic setting to ask me on our first date! We went to Twist for sushi and had the best time....5 months later we were engaged :)

3. What is one thing you would change about yourself, if you had the chance?
So there are a couple of physical things that come to mind, but one thing that isn't physical would be my fear of public speaking. I wish I was more comfortable talking in front of large groups of people.

4. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Easy.....Smacking!

5. What's your favorite word?
Not sure????

6. What is your favorite place in the world? Be specific.
I love a great beach...(St. Simons with family, and Santa Rosa/Destin area with friends, Pebble Beach for the views), a close second would have to be Italy--I would love to go back there and experience it all over with Josh.

7. If you could re-name yourself, what name would you pick?
Growing up I always liked the names Alexis and Ginger....I would not choose to change my name now, but thought that would have been fun as a child!

2 comments:

Sherri D said...

LOVE your most embarrassing moment story, girl! Hilarious!

Jenny said...

Loved reading this! And I hate public speaking too...glad I'm not alone. :)