Friday, December 17, 2010

Santa Claus and Caleb 2010


As you see, Caleb did not think too fondly of Santa Claus this year! I knew he was at the age where it was going to be questionable and low and behold it was immediately BIG tears as soon as I placed Caleb on Santa's knee. Maybe next year buddy we will like Santa a little bit better. Who can blame you though.....I don't want to go sit in the lap of a big man that I don't know either! For anyone that is wondering about the moose in the background, we drove to the Bass Pro Shop in Lawrenceville to see Santa. They give you a FREE picture and you can also take pictures with your own camera. No big mall fees! I thought he looked like a great Santa as well. To top it off we were able to see the fish in the aquarium and every other kind of stuffed animal you can imagine!

2 comments:

Our Family's Story... said...

So sweet! Poor guy...Karcyn felt the same way:(

Sherri D said...

He is adorable! I secretly think the pictures when they're crying are SO cute....and you're right: I wouldn't want to sit in some random guy's lap either. Who can blame him!