Saturday, January 15, 2011

Boy oh Boy!!!!!

Thursday 1/13 I went in for my 12 week ultrasound. Josh and I agreed we would find out the sex of this baby this time so I knew there was a slight chance we could find out at this appointment. We decided that if the doctor got a good look and was in the 90-95% of knowing the sex of the baby we would let him write down what he thought in an envelope and open the envelope together after the appointment. Sure enough he had a good look and said he was 95% sure of the sex. So off I went from the doctor's office with a perma grin to the Great American Cookie Company. I handed the worker the envelope and said to please make a cookie cake with the name Noah if it said boy inside and Abigail if it said girl inside. I then expressed to him that I did not want to see the cake when he was finished so to please box it up tightly before I came back. The drive back home seemed like it would never end and traffic was bad due to the ice on the roads. Finally, it was time to see the design God had for our family and learn of our newest family member.



We were thrilled to learn that Caleb was to have a little brother! We know Caleb and Noah will be fast friends being just a little over two years apart. We look forward to lots of laughter and sporting events with our two boys! Noah, we love you already and cannot wait for your arrival in July!

2 comments:

Masters Rental said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for y'all. I love watching Dawson and Luke together. It is so special! Welcome to the boys only club. ;-)

Aunt B and Uncle L said...

Yay! We are SO excited that we will be adding ANOTHER member to our family this year! We celebrate this blessing with all of you, and cannot wait to meet Noah!

Love,
Aunt B and Uncle L