Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Summer Days

Summer has always been my favorite time of the year. Here are just a few reasons....the beach, the pool, Braves baseball games, Josh and my anniversary and soon to be Noah's birthday. Here are a few pictures of what has been an incredible summer for our family.


Josh and I went to Hilton Head for our "babymoon" & 7th anniversary

Braves game with two of my nephews Parker & Collin

Caleb has really enjoyed the pool this summer and is jumping off the diving board and going down the slide all by himself!

St. Simons Island

2 comments:

ericafokens said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Fokens Family said...

Hi Kimberly, Great catching up at Jackson's birthday party. I'll be checking back in for pictures of Noah in a few weeks;o)
~Erica