Saturday, April 6, 2013

Where do I start...

Well it appears it has been just over a year since I last posted!  To say the least these boys have kept me busy :)  They are growing and changing more with each passing day!  Noah is now 20 months old and is keeping us on our toes.  And to think I thought Caleb was a busy boy and a climber!  Noah has made us step up our game to keep up with him.  He loves to climb on counter tops, tables and anything he can push a chair to and climb on.  He began walking at 10 months and has been running ever since!  Caleb is about to celebrate his 4th birthday and begin a 4 year old program 3 days a week next school year.  This will be an adjustment for all, but I know he will love it!  The boys are beginning to play more together and it makes my heart full when I see them chasing each other and wrestling together.  WE ARE BLESSED!


No comments: