Saturday, July 25, 2009

Aunt B's Baby Boutique





Aunt B's Baby Boutique is a baby business I created about a year ago, but have not really told many people about it till now. Aunt B is what my nephew, Grayson, named me eight years ago because he could not say Aunt Kimberly and it has stuck so I thought that would be a great name for my baby bag business. Since I have recently had so many people comment on my own baby bag that I am carrying for Caleb, I thought it is time for me to share more about my business with others. I have hanging bags, diaper bags, and duffel bags that can be embroidered with your child's name or initials. These bags are great for weekend traveling, everyday use or for your special occasion or church diaper bag. They are also great gifts for friends or family! They come in many colors and designs. Attached are a few pictures of my bags. I am hoping to have a website up and running soon with more pictures. I'll keep you posted :)

No comments: