Sunday, August 2, 2009

3 months old today



Caleb is three months old today! I cannot believe it. This summer is flying by! Caleb is doing great and changing so much. He has began batting at objects in front of him. He loves his hands and enjoys putting them in his mouth. He is such a good baby and we are so proud of him. He weighed in at his two month doctors visit at 13 pounds so I imagine he is probably 14 pounds or so by now. We will take him back for his four month visit in a month. He got three shots at his two month visit & did so well. I think mommy was more nervous than he was! It has been so nice having a baby in the summer because we have been able to get out and stroll and visit with lots of people. Well, I better wrap this up and wash some bottles while my little guy is still sleeping :)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

So glad you're blogging! Love the pictures of Caleb...adorable!