Monday, January 11, 2010

2 months later....




So, it has apparently been more than two months since my last post. Where does time go? I really enjoy reading others post and want to blog so that my family memories will be somewhere to be read in the future, but I must admit I am not that great at this blogging thing. In fact, I find that most of my blogs are somewhat boring compared to my friends. Josh says I cannot compare mine to theirs, but I do. I never really have been a great writer and just tend to write the facts and that is it. And sometimes I don't even get all the facts written down that I would like. Anyways, that is my disclaimer for the two to three people that read my blog :) A lot has happened in the past two months...Caleb is pulling up on EVERYTHING and is beginning to show signs of his desire to walk. He is now 8 months and we are having more and more fun! As you can see in the pictures, he went on his first trip to Disney and loved looking at the lights and even rode a few rides. He ate his first sand at the beach over New Year's and did not seem to mind the taste! He went on his first hay ride and caroling with my family over Christmas. Although, my family is not known for our musical abilities it was so much fun caroling and the children really had a blast doing it. And lastly, Caleb made a flight to Phoenix, AZ where we will be living January through March. 2009 was such a great year for our family and by far one of my favorites! I am looking forward to seeing what 2010 brings. Hopefully, my next blog will not be in two months from now and I can share more about the beautiful state of Arizona.

3 comments:

Sherri D said...

He's SO cute....I miss y'all already! (And your blog is NOT boring....I love it!)

Beloved said...

Hey, K, I love these pictures! The Disney one should be in a calendar somewhere...so perfect! I love reading what you write - never feel that your blog needs to sound like someone else's...all are different just like us. I love to read and follow along with your beautiful, adventurous, life-loving family!

Bagwell's said...

I miss the little man. I hope to see yall when yall are back and we are home for a visit. What a fun trip!