Wednesday, February 3, 2010

9 months old


Yesterday I turned 9 months old! Mommy can't believe how quickly this time has gone by. I am now doing many things like crawling, pulling up, walking around everything (holding on), waving, saying "mama" and "da da", playing on my own and into everything. I have four teeth and crazy, fun hair that stands up everywhere :) I love swinging, playing in the kitchen cabinet, bath time, being outside and knocking down stacked blocks. I am now over 23 pounds (quite the chunk) and am already wearing 12-18 month old clothes. I am very social and love going out and about with mommy. I take two naps a day. Each one lasts around an hour to an hour and a half. I am drinking four bottles (every four hours) at 8 oz each. I will also eat other foods 2-3 times during the day. I really like bananas, sweet potatoes, carrots, yogurt, icecream, cheerios and bread. I sleep from 8pm till 7am. I am an early bird :) Well I have to go to bed, so that is all for now :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I miss Caleb! He's leaving Tyler in the dust in the weight category.