Thursday, February 11, 2010

Arizona....Josh says it best

I have recently realized I have been blogging about being in Arizona, but have not really shared how we even got out here in the first place. It is really a neat story that can be contributed to one thing...God. God is the reason we believe we are currently in AZ and we have just said "Yes" along the way. Josh explains it best in his blog www.moxygolf.com or go directly to this link http://moxygolf.com/category/faith/

It has been a fun journey so far and I am just glad to be a part of it. Currently, I am reading a book titled What Happens When Women say Yes to God. It is really a great read for those of you looking for a new book to read. I have been challenged with what it really means to say "Yes" to God. I really do want to be a part of the plan He has for my/our life and I know that there are times when I have said "Yes" to Him and there are probably many more times when I just ignored Him. My desire is to be more aware of His promptings and be prepared to say "Yes" when I feel that He is moving me to do something, say something etc. Part of that I am learning is being still enough to get to know Him better so that I am more in tune with His promptings. Being still has never come easy for me. I really enjoy doing things and visiting with people. Since we do not know many people out here (and we are sharing one car) it has really forced me to be still more. This has been a great challenge and lesson for me. Hopefully, I can remember the values of this in the future when I am back in a place with more distractions & things to do.

No comments: