Thursday, July 15, 2010

Aspen is back!

We were so excited to welcome Aspen back after six long months from being away on summer camp down in FL! When we dropped him off we had no idea it would be six months later picking him back up. He and Caleb have quickly become best buds and it is so cute to watch them play together. If you can believe it, Aspen has grown just in the last six months. We are guessing he weighs in the neighborhood of 140-150. He is a big boy, but as I like to say "Gentle Giant". I told Josh last night that I didn't realize how much I missed Aspen till we got him back. He brings so much joy and love into our little family. I sure do sleep better at night after having him back.

Aspen and Caleb playing a game of tug of war. Notice how hard Caleb is pulling and Aspen is so relaxed...I am guessing he is thinking can't you pull harder than that!

2 comments:

Sherri D said...

SO CUTE! Yay for having Aspen back....let him come play with Jackson one day--he's up for a game of tug anytime!

Our Family's Story... said...

So adorable! Hope to see you soon!