Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Frontera Tuesdays


Tuesday nights are now one of our favorite nights of the week! We have made it a tradition to go with "Grammie" and "Pappy" to Frontera for my favorite food--mexican. We started this tradition shortly after our move to Marietta and I am certain this is one of the reasons I gained a few more pounds during my pregnancy than I was suppose to. And I must say it is not helping me take off the weight either, but it is worth every bite! We now have become regulars there and they expect to see us weekly. Each week we have a server come by and say "he sure is growing". They are getting to see Caleb grow week by week. He is beginning to reach for everything on the table. He will be eating chips & dip with us before we know it, but for now it is just milk and a little rice cereal.

1 comment:

Beloved said...

Would you look at that face! He has the classic baby features and is so, so sweet.