Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Made in Heaven




The t-shirt Caleb is wearing in these pictures is from his sweet Aunt Libby. I wanted to share what it says because I love it so much. It reads....
Nelson Creations
Size Small
100% Joy
Made in Heaven
Care Instructions:
Handle gently. Wash regularly, warm water.
Towel dry. For best results, shower with love.
Apply hugs and kisses as needed.
With proper care, this wonderful child will give you a lifetime of love and enjoyment!

Caleb has already increased my joy so much! When he gives me one of his tooth less smiles or one of his new giggles he just lights up my world. He is only 4 months old and I cannot imagine life without him. It is amazing how that happens so quickly. With those thoughts, I have recently thought what we would do if anything was to ever happen to him. My eyes immediantly fill up with tears at just the thought. Then my thoughts go to The Lord and how he sent his only son to die for us so that we may have eternal life with him in heaven. I cannot imagine just how difficult this was for him. What a gift! And what a gift he has blessed me with in Caleb. I am overwhelmed with all the many blessings the Lord has bestowed upon me! What a glorious God I serve.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

What a great post about God's love...and adorable pictures of Caleb as always!

Unknown said...

Can You please tell me where I can order the creations T-shirt? Thank you