Monday, September 7, 2009

Pebble Beach, CA




We just arrived home this morning after taking a red eye flight from Pebble Beach, CA. And yes, I do believe my eyes were red after arriving home. Caleb did such a great job on his first flight across the country and making a three hour time change. He was a champ! We had such a great time and had the best weather we have ever had in Pebble Beach. The views were just breathtaking. Caleb was able to enjoy his first trip to Ghiradelli's (one of our favorite spots for sundaes in Monterey, CA). It is not always easy on the waist line, but it is always worth it! He also watched his Pappy play golf for the first time. Although, mommy was very nervous taking him out on the golf course he did great and did not make a peep. Caleb turned 4 months old when we were out in Cali and we celebrated by giving him his first rice cereal. He is just doing so many new things and growing so much I can hardly stand it! When we came home and I changed his diaper in his changing station I couldn't believe it but his little body has gotten so long he no longer fits inside it and has to hang his legs over. Well, my pillow is calling my name and ten o'clock has not even hit yet. But I think I probably only got a couple of hours (maybe two) last night so I am feeling the need to get some more. Good night!

1 comment:

Beloved said...

Hi, K! Looks like a wonderful trip. The picture of you 3 at the golf course just LOOKS like beautiful weather! (Is that really a bagpiper behind you?:)

Congrats to Caleb for doing so well on his first flight adventure.

Love you guys!
Katherine