Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Congratulations Josh!!!!


We are so proud of Josh and his recent efforts on the golf course! He is officially a member of the Canadian tour and plays in his first Canadian tour tournament in two weeks. Unfortunately, Caleb and I won't be attending since the tournament is being held in Mexico--weird I know. Why in the world is a Canadian tournament being held in Mexico? I don't know exactly, but I guess there was just a sponsor that wanted to hold a tournament there so that is where he will be going. We decided it probably wasn't the best idea to take an 11 month old to Mexico so Caleb and I will be in Savannah that weekend watching Pappy play golf and at a family reunion.

Josh/Da da we are so proud of you and all your hard work! We will be cheering for you back in Georgia :)

1 comment:

Sherri D said...

YAY, Josh! Congratulations!