Saturday, April 24, 2010

Savannah

Caleb and I drove down to Savannah with Grammie to watch Pappy play golf this weekend. I was fortunate enough that this trip also aligned with my family reunion which was not too far away. We have had a great time and Caleb was able to ride on his first boat ride along with his cousins Ariel & Coby, Aunt Jessica and Grammy.

While here in Savannah, Caleb has started doing some serious walking. He has taken 15 + steps in a row, but will find himself going too fast and in evidently take a spill. I am so proud of him and so happy his knees are getting a little break from the beaten they have been getting.

Today I put shoes on him for the first time since he is wanting to get down more and practice his walking. It is bittersweet for me because I feel like he is growing up so quickly.

No comments: