Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Weekend


Easter weekend has come and gone, but we took lots of pictures to remember Caleb's first Easter. Caleb and I enjoyed the Easter weekend with family in South Georgia where my parents were raised. We attended church with my Grandmother Adell, my parents, Aunt Virginia and our cousins Christie, Greg, Alexis and Austin at a Primitive Baptist church in Collins, GA. The church did not have a nursery for Caleb so he sat through the entire church service and did great! We went to 3 different egg hunts and Caleb quickly understood the concept of hunting eggs. He would get so tickled and proud after finding a bright colored egg hiding in the pine straw. He then of course would want to put each egg in his mouth to see what they tasted like. Unfortunately, daddy could not be with us since he was driving the car and our stuff back across the country from Arizona. We will have to do another egg hunt with daddy now that he is back :) Hunting eggs never gets old for children. In fact, my parents and aunts/uncles still like for my cousins and me to hunt eggs so they hide money eggs at the farmhouse for us "big kids" to have our own hunt. It turned out to be a great year for me and I found $52 worth of eggs!

1 comment:

Bagwell's said...

itSo glad and I am back - I can't wait to see you! I want money in my eggs next year!